Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Zebediah

Me again. Last weekend I finally got to meet a little man I had been waiting on for months :) I met his mom and dad, Steve and Amanda, when we were photographing Amanda's sister's wedding last June. Amanda was about five months pregnant at the time, and was interested in doing some maternity pictures. I encouraged her to give me a call when she was around seven months, and she took me up on my offer. We were able to get some beautiful shots of she and Steve and of course the belly :)




Steve & Amanda loved their maternity pictures and decided to come back for a First-Year package after the baby was born. Little Zebediah arrived safe and sound in early October, and by the end of the month he was ready for his close-up. He was such a good baby...he got cranky a few times, but always calmed right down whenever Mom or Dad held him for a minute. We got lots of cute pictures of him lifting up his head and looking around, cuddling up with his parents, and even some stuff for birth announcements and Christmas cards. He was a trooper :)

Steve and Amanda (their whole family, really) are some of my favorite clients, and I consider it an honor that they keep coming back to us for these once-in-a-lifetime pictures. We can't wait to see this gorgeous little baby again in a few months!


No comments: