Thursday, June 11, 2009

James & Andrea

Well I just finished wrapping up the work we did at the wedding of James & Andrea, who were married at the Wichita Scottish Rite Center on May 30th. The SRC is one of my very favorite indoor venues to shoot in, and this family is near and dear to our hearts, so it was a really great day. We shot James's sister's wedding last year, which turned out beautifully (she's beautiful), and we've known the whole family for several years from church, so we were more than happy to sign on for James & Andrea.



I knew after shooting this couple's engagement pictures last month that they were a very fun & affectionate couple, so I had really been looking forward to their wedding, and I wasn't disappointed. They were a dream to work with, and didn't even complain when I kept saying "Oh, can we just try this one more idea I just had?" I love them :)






The ceremony itself was held directly in front of the large stained glass window on the grand staircase, which was just gorgeous. The reception was held there in the same room, which the couple had decorated with hundreds of strands of white lights.



We took the entire wedding party all over the building and the streets outside, and it was totally worth it.


We love James & Andrea and wish them all the best!

No comments: