Monday, May 4, 2009

Courtney Family

Last week I finally got to meet the newest member of a family near and dear to my heart. The Courtneys used to be the youth pastors at my church for several years before they were called to be missionaries to Paris. I met them when they were newlyweds and had the opportunity to do family pictures with them when they had their first baby, the beautiful Natalie.

This time the Courtneys were in town for a visit and wanted to have some newborn pictures done of their brand-new son, Landon (who looks exactly like Natalie). I was more than happy to see them again and meet their new little man. He was an amazingly good baby, very cooperative, and we had no trouble at all getting a bunch of images of him by himself, with his big sister, and with his whole family.


The Courtneys will be off to France very soon, and I will miss them like crazy, but wish them all the luck in the world!

No comments: