Monday, May 4, 2009

Fearsome Foursome

So a few days ago we did a photo shoot with some of my favorite subjects...my nieces and nephew. I've been shooting their pictures since they were babies, so I love to see how much they've changed every time. I also enjoy how much easier it is to shoot the triplets now than it was when they were first learning how to be mobile!


The kids came over dressed up in their Easter clothes and we did some formal portraits for Mom's gallery wall that she's planning for their brand-new home.


When I told the kids I wanted to try something different, something that would involve them posing for a picture while fighting with each other, they were more than willing to accommodate me, and everyone in the family is appreciating the "true" personalities of the kids reflected in the final product :)




Alexa, Kaydran, Josie, & Gaige...we love you!

No comments: